Mostly, tourists are attracted towards Dubai due to its shopping festivals and exotic beautiful beaches. It can be said that Dubai tourist attractions are not primarily inclined towards its historical and cultural backgrounds. But, yet there are number of museums and now visitors are also getting awareness about it. Gradually, these museums are becoming crucial part of Dubai attractions. adubaihotels.com is presenting here list of some fine attractions in Dubai.
- Al Ahmadiya School is a museum of education
- Bastakia Quarter is one of the city’s most picturesque heritage sites.
- Burj Al Arab is ahotel but known as a beautiful unique masterpiece of marvelous architecture.
- Children’s city is a educational centre for children between two and fifteen years old.
- Heritage & Diving Village is truly a living museum.
- Ski Dubai is indoor ski slope.
- Souk Area is the home of numerous traditional Arab markets
- Wild Wadi WaterPark is Arabian themed water park.
- Aqua Dunya Theme Park is expected to complete in 2009. It would be the largest theme park in the Middle East.
- Great Dubai Wheel is also about to complete in 2009. It would be the world’s largest observation wheel.